Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Nerdy Sunday Greeting

Since I never seem to get around to long form posts, here is my short form greeting on this sunny and warmish Sunday.

My Spousal Unit and Elder Spawn went to a Kansas City Symphony concert featuring Joshua Bell on violin. The latter got a photo and a signed CD. She is in violin nerd heaven!


Meanwhile, Spawn the Younger and I did some tidying, took a walk and had a light saber dual. I combined some of the Lego collection into a single bin. Yeah, my girls have no use for the fake, tween themed Lego creations.






Cleaning up toy bins can be a little depressing. Someone had a little too much playtime.





That is all. I hope you have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

  1. Not The Hot Violinist, but I do enjoy Joshua Bell. Congratulations on the signed CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family live a truly whimsical life, Dwayne. More power to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Dang. My blog was hit by Spam comments. Comment moderation has been turned on for some time yet to be determined.